SingleInstance=1 needs to be in the [Settings] section.

On the Mac, it's case sensitive.

Don't confuse Projector.ini with <projector>.ini.  Basically it needs to be
named the same as your projector.  So, if you had:

Fiskeaux.exe as your application

Then you would need a corresponding Fiskeaux.ini

Rename it to the same NAME as the projector, not to 'projector' itself.

- Tab