Hello, night owls.

I swear, I'm doing everything right--I think.

I'm using the XML Parser Xtra. Works fine in authoring mode, but when I
make a Shockwave movie, I get an error, "Xtra not found. xmlparser." It
appears to happen before the prepareMovie handler exectutes.

I have included it in Modify -> Movies -> Xtras, and marked it "download if
needed."

Xtrainfo.txt has the line:
[#namePPC:"XMLParser PPC Xtra", #nameW32:"XMLParser.X32",
#package:"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave8/xtras/XMLParser/XMLParser",
#info:"http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/xtras/XMLParser/index.html"]

What am I missing? It's got to be something really obvious, but maybe I'm
too tired to see it.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network