Hi all,
My apologies if this message appears more then once but I've encoutered some
problems with sending mail.
I have a project that has a menubar pop up when the user presses <SPACE>.If
the user presses <SPACE> again, the menu is removed. I've used the standard
"installmenu" feature in lingo. But when the menu pops up, my entire stage
moves about 15 pixels down, and up if the menu disappears. How can I prevent
the stage from moving?

Thanx,

Tomek