We're creating a catalog of QuickTime movies in Director 8. There are
over 350 movies, but no two movies are ever on stage at the same time.
On the Mac, after playing about 200 movies, QuickTime 4.0.2 maxes out,
and we just get white movies, or no video at all. With QuickTime 4.1.2,
we don't have the same problem. Unloading cast member doesn't help.  It
seems to be QuickTime's issue, not Director's.  We would prefer not to
require the user to have 4.1.2.  Any ideas?