I have a "data carriage" in my CD that has three doors on the front which
open to reveal RGB projection lenses.  When the doors open, they (and the
accompanying whirring sound) sync just fine, but when they close, the sound
(the same whirring sound as the first) has to finish playing before the
doors can close.  I have the doors opening and closing as film loops which
are switched out for the standard static doors when it's time for the doors
to open or close.  In the doors opening, the sound is in the film loop and
it works fine.  In the second one, I've tried putting the sound in the film
loop, I've tried playing it by lingo at the same time as I switch the doors
to the doors closing film loop.  I can't see why it's not letting the doors
close until the sound finishes?!

Any thoughts?

Charlie Fiskeaux II
The Creative Group