>> .. how to save the image file directly to be a wallpaper
> Result = baSetWallpaper( FileName , Tile )

Jakob forgot to mention that you need Buddy API for this, but he probably
just assumed that you had it - because all Director developers really should
have it (notice I said "Director" - if your delivery is Shockwave, then you
can't use Buddy - it will never be Shockwave-safe). Even if you don't pay
for the registered version, take advantage of the extremely generous "2
functions for free" offer. Someone posted, not too long ago, that this list
was "Buddy-Happy", but functions like this one should help to explain why a
lot of us go to Buddy API first when looking for some functionality that is
not available in Lingo.

2 cents,
kurt