Hello lists,

      You've been a great help to me and my team.  From you all i have
learned an inched or a leap forward with Lingo but still i constantly need
your guiding hand experts. The project that we are developing is having this
error everytime we try to close the MIAw while some transitions is going on
in the main window.  The error is as follows

THIS PROGRAM HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, CONTACT THE PROGRAM VENDOR

and the details of this is

CREDIT DERIVATIVES caused an invalid pagefault in module IML32.DLL at
0167:6906bc9e, etc.

--CREDIT DERIVATIVES is the projector filename.

        Our boss in Germany tried to run the projector in Windows 2000 and said
that they did not experience the said problem but only in Windows 98, and we
too have experience it here in the Philippines branch and we also are using
Windows 98 and tested it on Windows 95 having the same error.

        Below is an example code of the calling and closing the MIAW

---this is attach to the sprite that will call such MIAW
on mouseUp
  global gCS462Window
  gCS462Window = window ("CaseStudies(4-6-2) Trainer")
  gCS462Window.filename = the moviepath&"CaseStudies(4-6-2) Trainer"
  gCS462Window.windowtype = 4
  gCS462Window.modal=TRUE
  gCS462Window.visible=TRUE
end

---this is the handler called when the MIAW is closed

on closegCS462Window
  global gCS462Window
  gCS462Window.close()
  gCS462Window.forget()
end

---this is the script attach to the close button of the called MIAW
on mouseUp
 global gCS462Window
 tell (the stage) to closegCS462Window
end

---this is the script that be exceuted when the X button of the called MIAW
is clicked

on closewindow
 global gCS462Window
 tell (the stage) to closegCS462Window
end

        You'll help again will really help us a lot. If it is not too much to ask
of you to let us know the asnwer to this problem as soon as possible, it
would be a great help for us. Please....

Thanking all of you in advance :-)
ellen