> I am having windowNt system so I can't run Ppview32.exe & i
> also i can't
> import *.ppt file so what I have to do Please help me to come out.

Mitesh

1 - I realize that you are not a native English speaker. that said, you need
to provide more information so that people don't have to _guess_ at how to
help you.

2 - you say you cannot run Ppview32.exe on NT, but you give no error
messages or details of your problem. I know that this is in fact not the
case because I have used this viewer on NT for projects before. however, you
cannot pas a path to the viewer that contains the SPACE character in it. you
will either need to make sure the full path to the application and the data
files do not contain any spaces. you can use the BUUDDY Xtra to do this. it
has a function called, I believe, baShortFileName() that performs this
function.

HTH

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.