Hi Sundeep,

> i'll definately try that out and if
> i just could
> not make it right i'll ask u to elaborate more.........u'll b
> there for me
> ...........right.
> many thanx again
> regards
> sundeep

Just a notice, as drawRect is sometimes hard to understand (for me...
hope you'll be more lucky)
Actually the sourceRect someTimes trouble me, but in your case it should
be no matter.

The easiest to do your stuff, is someTghing like that:

on switchStage (aRect)
  -- 1 - check inputs
  if (aRect.ilk <> #rect) then exit

  -- 2 - change stage rect
  (the stage).rect = aRect

  -- 3 - update the drawRect
  (the stage).drawRect = rect(0,0,aRect.width, aRect.height)
end -- switchStage handler

Haven't tried it, but the (my... hope it's the good one) idea is there

Cheers,
Séb