>I'm working on this dynamic jigsaw puzzle builder where the client just
>uploades a jpg and we cut it into pieces, but on some machines the
>transparency doesn't work. Have a look at the beta at
>http://test.advertainers.dk/arlagames/pusle/, and if you got the time,
>report back to me if it looks OK or if theres a white retangle around every
>piece.

Nice looking pieces by the way.

How are the graphics done? 16 or 24 bit JPEGs can lead to opaque
white areas. 32 bitmaps made as JPEGs should have a good alpha
channel, or you could use Flash sprites and have nice looking JPEGs
(Flash sprites that contain JPEGs render much nicer looking in 8 bit
color than regular JPEGs do).