At 13:28 4/24/2001, mitesh wrote:

>In my projector one "Explorer the CD" option is there so click on that
>Explorer is open & You can see the cd by explorer.
>So if You have that then tell me.

You haven't mentioned which platform you're targeting in any of your
messages, so I'm going to assume you're asking about Windows. Here are some
steps you can take to learn the Lingo yourself.

1. See 'open' in the Lingo Dictionary -- Important!
2. Determine which path you would like Explorer to open
3. Determine which program is running when you're using Windows Explorer
4. open thatPath with thatProgram

Hint: Your subject line comes very close.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)