[EMAIL PROTECTED]  kindly wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>Why can't I change the color of a word inside a text,
>like...
>member(member "TextMember" of
>castLib "myCast").line[1].word[4].foreColor=4
>

>...instead, I can do it in the whole text, like...
>member(member "TextMember" of
>castLib "myCast").foreColor=4

forecolor works only with fields. With text members try

member(member "TextMember" of castLib "myCast").line[1].word[4].color =
rgb(255, 0, 0)

--
mare

New: The OSControl Xtra
This sprite Xtra draws various UI-controls like push buttons, bevel
buttons, checkboxes, scrollbars and more in the OS appearance on both
Macintosh and Windows. More info: http://www.peghole.com/xtras