The site was really really lethargic this morning when I was trying to get
my copy.. couldn't figure out why it seemed to hang forever on the verify
screen until I realized that there was some microscopic red type located in
amongst my information saying that there was a problem with the shipping
address (I'm in the process of moving between Canada and the States - it
didn't like the fact the billing address was in Canada and the shipping
address was to yankee land - must be an anti fraud thing).  Anyhow just
check to make sure that the page doesn't have any red notes anywhere
otherwise it might be a long wait.  For what its worth.. I had problems on
the final submit page as well (the verify isn't the final page) and
eventually submitted two or three times before it finally changed pages -
luckily I only got dinged once for it on the credit card.

not sure if this helps

Sincerely
Mark R. Jonkman