> Sorry to keep bothering you guys but is there anyway I can
> get at least
> one more quick response about cursors.  I need full credit on
> this assignment,
> and need one more answer about cursors.  Maybe someone could direct me
> to a chapter in Directo Demystified, or tell me something
> cool you have
> done.

why don't you go search the Direct-L archives or DOUG over the past year?
that would likely get you what you want, and more responsively? <g>

 http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/index.html
 http://www.director-online.com/

there are at least 4 articles on cursors on DOUG that I know of...

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com