Oh GAAAAAAAAAAD.

Sorry - I just realised that I sent you an HTML mail. It's obviously just
not my day today. Sorry. Sorry. Below is the text of the original mail.
Sorry again.

Dear List,

unfortunately my computer has become infected with the badtrans 13312 virus.
If you have recieved an e-mail from me with any attachments accompanied by
the phrase "take a look to the attachment", DO NOT OPEN THEM UNDER ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES. My sincerest apologies for my lax security- I became infected
because I hadn't yet rebooted after the update for my antivirus software. I
will endevour to make sure this never happens again- please accept my
sincerest apologies for any trouble caused. If you have already opened an
attachment and been infected, simple removal instructions are available at
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED] . Just
in case you don't yet have any antivirus software, some is available for
free at http://antivirus.cai.com , which will also do a good job of removing
the virus automatically.

Once again, many many sincere apologies for my poor security practises. I
will do my utmost to make sure this is a strict one-off.

Yours,

Richard