I created a technical quiz that was originally set up to play from a cd or
the user's hard drive.
Works great!

I have now been asked to see if it works online.
I keep getting script errors on the file.
Forgive my ignorance, but is this lingo not legal in a shockwave .dcr file
playing online?

property netID

on beginSprite me
   netID = VOID
   if netID = VOID then
     netID = postNetText("http://www.touchwood.net/sharon/courses.asp";,[])
   end if
end

on exitFrame me
   if netID <> VOID then
     if netDone(netID) then
       if netError(netID) = "OK" then
         testme = netTextResult(netID)
         set the text of field "result" = testme
         courseList
         showCourses
         netID = VOID
       else
         member("netError").text = netError(netID)
         go to "notActive"
         netID = VOID
       end if
     end if
   end if
end

Sharon Moeller

Tracking #: 73821B64D9A48640B4E5D52EB71567B531994DDE