Hi! Marco.....I have no solution for you but i have a question instead.

Since you seem to be in QTVR, could you please tell me what software to use.
I would also like to know what's the trick in taking the photographs? For
ex, I want to to make an object VR for a car, how do i take the pictures of
the car as i only have a 35mm camera. Do i need to buy special equipment for
this? How do I manage the 10 degree shots around a car without putting the
car on some sort of a turntable! I'm stumped! Do tell me how you went about
it for your project in as much detail as you have time.

Thanx & regds

-Dimple-