> One of the things they'd like to add is a
> tabbing-to-next-button and enter
> scheme....I'm just thinking about the way to implement that....
>
> Since I'm really dealing with all the buttons as behaviors
> rather than say
> frame/moviescripts (perhaps I should change that?) one
> thought was to have
> a global variable that knows how many buttons are on
> /available per screen,
> and when tab is hit perhaps either increments and the sprite shows the
> change or should there be some parent script (frame/movie,
> etc) that does
> all that?

instead of using a global for that you can have the sprites register
themselves with each other in the beginSprite handler. then you don't need
to know in advance how many buttons are on the screen. I used this in a
field tab behavior that I wrote a while ago. it worked really well, since as
a client or I decided on needing more or less fields I didn't have to make
any changes in my code.

JD posted soem code about a year, year & a half ago that got me started down
the road.

HTH

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.