Hi All,

I am checking thru a projector whether the user has QT installed or not. I
have downloaded the new QTInstaller 5 and
when i am installing the code and cancel in between the program doesnt quit
but goes on to the next handler.
Does anyone know the error code of QT  5 to check when the installation is
aborted so as to quit the projector.

Thanks
Ravi

  if (not the quickTimePresent) or (quickTimeVersion()<3)  then
    choice = alertYesNo("QuickTime is needed to run this program. Do you
want to install it?","QuickTime Installation")
    if choice = 1 then
      set code = baRunProgram( "QuickTimeInstaller", "maximised", true )

      if code < 32 then
        alert "There was an error with your system. The QuickTime
installation is aborted."
        quit
      end if
    else
      alert "You need QuickTime on your system to run this software.
Operation canceled"
      quit
    end if

  end if