We're having some performance problems on a projector developed for Pentium
266 or higher, and it works fine on those platforms, but we have lots of
stutters during animations on an AMD K-6 3D Now 450 mhz chip running either
Win NT or Win 2000. I scoured through known bugs, and can't figure out why
that particular chip seems to be running slower. Any ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Brian Piper, Multimedia Developer       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Creative Approaches, Inc.          www.frontiernet.net/~bpiper

Phone: 800-964-6299                     Be sure to visit our website:
Fax  : 800-934-6299                         http://www.caicbt.com