> Try a netTextResult() after the getNetText operation is complete.

Thanx but sorry. The problem is that the network operation never gets done,
i e the netID never becomes 0. If I do this with a regular HTML everything
is OK, but as soon as I try a CGI call the operation goes in to a dead lock.
This happens with all CGI calls I do, so there must be something i am
missing.

Here are two code examples I tried.

on getTheData
    startTimer