>From: "Charlie Fiskeaux II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>As long as you are working on only PC, you can use the ActiveX for a
>browser
>window and control it totally with lingo.  Just Insert : ActiveX :
>Microsoft
>Web Browser.  All the information you need will be there.

Sorry to be just plumb dumb, but I've never really worked with the ActiveX
controls before (never really needed to).

I inserted the Microsoft Web Browser and saw all the options (none of which
I could change).  Obviously, as you said, all the changes/options could be
done through lingo.  Can you give me an idea of where to find this lingo or
something on the subject?

And (continuing with the stupidity), after I've inserted this 'thing' into
the cast, what exactly have I inserted?  A link to Internet Explorer?

TIA for any and all advice :)

Mike 'Spyder' Cash
[EMAIL PROTECTED]