Actually, all I'm trying to do is to tab to the next editable field and set selStart
and selEnd after the character count in the first field reaches 10 characters.  I've
got the char.count part OK but I'm having trouble activating the next field.  Sorry
for my round-about approach.

Thanx,
g fritzinger

> Is there a way to simulate the user pressing the TAB key from
> within a projector?

to what end? not enough info to answer the question.