Many thanks to responses to my problem of broken links to QT movies and
castlibs when burning to a CD.

... the quicktime movies didn't have a .mov extension
they have the extension, the castlib has the extension as well

.... Are you setting the CD to use Joliet file names?
They have the right joliet file names

.... be sure the movies are saved 'self-contained'.
They are all flattened, and everything runs fine in authoring mode, its just
when its burnt on a CD

.... are you using hard coded paths or relative ones?
Interesting - I did finally get results by changing a castmember (a 1 pixel
bitmap) with a quicktime movie on the fly using lingo using a relative path
structure, but i found this very messy.

I've never had this problem before and I've done several CD-ROM productions.
Maybe its a feature.
Thanks anyway guys, sometimes its nice to know I'm not alone...