Hi all,

Sorry for taking up the bandwith with the same off topic request.

Xtractor Interactive is going to London on the 24:th of May. We would if
possible like to visit a multimedia company in London on friday the 25:th.
We would be especially interested in companies that work with e-learning in
Director & Flash.

We are a small multimedia company (7 full-time employees) in Stockholm,
founded 4 years ago, working mostly with e-learning on CD-ROM or over the
net. The bulk of our work is done in Director/Lingo, quite a few
ASP-projects as well and some flash.

Please answer me personally at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,
//Martin Sandberg

Martin Sandberg, multimediaproducent
[EMAIL PROTECTED]