>I have a problem with baPrintFile on MAC.
>I have to print a .PDF file, I use Buddy API with the baPrintFile function.
>Everything work well on PC, but on  MAC I have weird thing happening.
>When I test the print function inside Director, it print...OK!
>When I test the print function on a CD-ROM nothing happen...Except when I
>quit the projector, then it start acrobat and ask me if I want to print the
>file. I dont think it's normal !
>Here is the code(big deal!)
>
>on printPDF
>  baPrintFile(gPathPDF & "myPDF.pdf")
>end
>
>Is there something I should know, on how to use this function ?

There are two likely causes:

1. Your projector is/isn't set to animate in background. Try changing this
under the projector build options. Try it both ways and see if either
works. Another possibility is that the way you are waiting within Director
is tying up too much processor time. I wouldn't expect Acrobat to be
launched until after the current script completes, so you might wait in the
next frame, not the same frame from which you launched Acrobat.

2. It is a memory issue (probably not if Acrobat launches later. If Acrobat
didn't launch at all, then it is probably a memory issue.) To address
memory issues you can allocate less memory to the projector, clear memory
within the projector before printing, or set the projector to not use
temporary memory (thus leaving more for Acrobat).

It doesn't sound like a path issue. I'm guessing that it is something to do
with item 1 above.

Bruce