Hi,

About a week ago I asked to the list the same question but I didn't found a
good answer too. This is really anoying because I saw 800x600 video running
smoothly in other presentation.

The only thing that guys suggest was to keep Director frame rate low (4-6). It
doesn't work for me but maybe it will help you.

all the best

Kamil

BTW The thread was "Choking video".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi, list!
>
> Here it is my question. I've made a QT movie in AfterEffects 4.1. It is no
> problem to play it with QTPlayer, everything is ok . But when i'm trying to
> play this movie in Director, it doesn't go smoothly but with some
> sharpness. What is it about? Any ideas?
>
> QT movie properties: 500*360, length 04:03sec, 15f/s rate
>
> My computer configuration: P2 300, 128megs
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Andrii Umrik
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kamil Dabkowski