hi Ravi!

Please remember to use the subject line to state the nature of your
question. Many people on the list are busy, and will pass over messages
with subjects like "Help" or "Pleeeeeeeaaase" or "Good God, how urgent
can this get?".

A good title for your question would be "Problems with titlebar close
button in projector in a window".

I hope I'm not offending you, it's just a suggestion to help you obtain
better help, faster.

Regards,
Clars Danvold