Hi All,
I am a making a project in director wherein I need to play many animations.
The animations are made in Flash, which also include the corresponding sounds.
When I play the animations in director using sprite(someSprite).play(), there
is a synching problem. So I set the "the soundMixMedia" property to False.
Synching problem is solved to a certain level by doing this. But while certain
animation is being played, if I play another one, both the animations play
but without their sounds. I don't face the above problem when playing in
director or projector, but only on shockwave. Further the problem is that it
plays fine on some machines and not the others in shockwave format.
Any kind of help,insight on this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--Ravi