A projector is not just the .dir file resaved.

A projector is an executable binary file made up of:

1) The runtime engine (can add up to 1.8 megs, depending on settings and
versions)

2) All of the .dir files you specify (in this case, an 11k file)

3) A few .DLLs that the runtime engine needs, and all the Xtras included in
the projector.

Go to Modify | Movie | Xtras to see the Xtra list.  Either take them all
out (and put the ones you want in an Xtras folder under the projector) or
at least take out the ones you don't need.

The more that is included, the more that needs to get unpacked when the
movie starts up.

- Tab