At 10:29 6/3/2001, jsweeney wrote:
>I was doing my testing with the freebytes, but that appears to be
>unreliable. I'm now going to test using the Task Manager in Win2k has the
>testing house has been doing.

With Windows, saying the freeBytes is unreliable is an understatement. In
all my tests on various machines and versions of Windows, it returns a
number that's slightly larger than the total amount of physical RAM
installed on the machine. This has been true since at least D7. Buddy API
returns an accurate number.

Do you get different results with the freeBytes?

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)