OK...I've got the serial number now, anybody know where I can get the actual
software from?!?

By the way, I'm ONLY JOKING!!!. Some people really do have no sense of their
own mortality - MACR will be crashing on your head like a ton of
thunderbolts now, Jilesh - I'd run and hide...the mothership has entered
orbit.

Tab, any chance of blocking this thread now? I don't want this superb list
getting dragged into disrepute.

Yours concernedly,

LePhuronn

P.S. All my work is in now - thanks very much to all those who have helped
me - I hope to return the favour