yes, yes, but can't we play a little from time to time? all work and no
play, you know...

but sorry all for imposing my curiosity and perhaps a little radicalism
on you all. thanks kerry for your reply and yes buzz you have a point.
anyhoo no more from me on the subject.

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

--bhakti

Steffanie Grindle wrote:

> I second that motion.  I could be wrong, but I thought this list was for the
> discussion of lingo not a playground.
>
> >Serial talk getting old...
> >

> >[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to
> >http://www.penworks.com/LUJ/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list,
> >email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> >Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]

R. Bhakti Klein
Educational Software R & D
http://www.DLWorkshop.net
Baritone
"On Earth, you can only do little things;
but you can do them with a lot of Love."
                              -- Mother Theresa