I was requested with a feature that i never approached
in director...

I'm building a shockwave applet which mixes some music
tracks, and then is required to save the resulting
"mixed tune" into a file on the local webserver for
users to access them later on.
Is out there anyone who can point me to a possible
path to follow to accomplish this task. Is required
any Xtra to make shockwave save some multimedia data
(a shockwave movie, or a audio file or a video file)
or is it impossible to do?
I saw many shockwave application who let you make
"something" (a video or an audio track) and then save
it to the webserver providing you with a link to
access them later.
I'm not a java programmer and i don't know much of JSP
or ASP, but i work with a colleague who does. So i'm
really intrested only in the shockwave part of the
problem.
Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanx in advance

thorfinn.