hi all,

just read this email and have not read the original. are you talking about random
pixels turning white in 'projector' mode?

then i do experience the same behaviour with qt movies overlaying a bitmap sprite.
when the projector is playing back, i get  pixel 'drop-outs': random pixels/grroup of
pixels simply turn white.

any idea what this is? ink settings (as suggested in the email below?). unfortunately
i can't double-check my settings as i am not on my machine today.

also: in one of my qt movies i get a flash of black everytime the movie starts playing
back. does anyone share this experience? is there any solution?

many thanks,
nik crosina