Hi There,

Sorry about the recent cross posting of this information;  if you have
seen this info before, please ignore: if not...

I am collecting information about the video cards that people are using
for Director.  This is a concerted effort to (a) correlate the
real-world names of video cards that you purchased with the vendor/model
information that is supplied by getrendererservices().  and (b) to
create a LUT utility that can crossreference this information with base
VRAM for each of the cards.

So, what to do?  I have a Director movie online that you go to, type in
what you the name of your video card and vendor is, and how much VRAM
you have.  Then you submit that info and your done.  So far I have about
would like to have that number grow...

In any case, the Director movie is very small: 12K.

http://www.skeletonmoon.com/private/tron/survey.html

Thanks alot, and if there are any questions on this particular subject,
write me off-list, as I dont want to clog things up with this particular
thread.

Thanks again

-paul catanese
[EMAIL PROTECTED]