>>> "Pekka Buttler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/21/01 09:26AM >>>
And what comes to your script, this is how I would do the same:

repeat with a = 2 to (member("selectedProds").linecount)
  member("selectedprods").line[a].fontstyle = "plain"
end repeat

But I must say, the approach is Clunky to say the least
You could also try:
lastline = (member("selectedProds").linecount)
member("selectedprods").line[2..lastline].fontstyle = "plain"

or

member("selectedprods").fontstyle = "plain"
member("selectedprods").line[1].fontstyle = "bold" --(or whatever)

Pekka