Hi all

Not sure if this has been covered in a previous posts, but I'm designing the
multimedia element in Director 7 for an enhanced audio CD and have a
question.

I need to know the scripting to access and play the audio tracks on the CD
from within the multimedia content which will be added to the CD as a
multi-session burn.

Currently, when the CD is placed in a computer it only reads the multimedia
content and ignores the audio tracks, but I've seen plenty of enhanced CDs
that have a 'play audio' section of the multimedia content with links to
each track - so I figure it can't be that hard.

Cheers

Ian (who sits opposite Marcus)