Hi Kerry,

1) Inspect the variable via a 'put' or in the debugger just to make sure
you built it right.

2) Presuming that you did, and it wasn't a simple error, then probably I
would guess that fileXtra doesn't like network volume specifications.  I
think I ran into this on regular file opens, using the same technology that
fileXtra uses, I'm sure.  Probably not the answer you want, but I suspect
that's the case.

Just pray you had a typo and forgot the slash or had an extra slash or
something... :)