Dear List,

one of my clients has requested that one of their digital viedo assets be converted to
mpeg and then used on a director stage. we will (or: want to use) the mpeg xtra from
tabuleiro for playback.

here is the problem: apparently mpeg will only work with specific height and width
formats. my clients movie fits that - once it is rotated by 90 degrees.
i have found out since that it is possible to rotate a qt movie according to the help
manual of director, but failed so to actually make tis happen on a test harness. do i
do something wrong here or is it not possible (and the manual / files are mistaken)?

many thanks,
Nik Crosina