Hi all

I'm brand new to Lingo and Director.  Is there a Lingo equivalent of Flash
5's XML.load?  I want to send an XML stream to a Director movie over HTTP,
then parse the XML with Lingo.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Paul Bowley
Web Developer
Sapphire Technologies

Telephone 01642 702108
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

JUST LAUNCHED! Visit our shop @
http://www.sapphire.net/shop

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily
the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net