Hi all,
I'm working about a big project wich need intensive use of database.
My last release was based on Microsoft SQL Server but now, I'm thinking
about a porting under Macromedia Multiuser Server 3.
I need kwon techinical information about performance, database format,
security, potentiality, XML, stability and many other information not
included in Macromedia documentation wich helps me to choose the best
solution.
Does anyone have working experiences with MUS or some informations that can
help me?
Thanks,
Andrea.