hi david.

as usual, i'd ask you to back up a step. why do you think you want to do
that? if they're not needed, how'd they get there in the first place.
i'm just wondering if it can be designed in a way that would avoid the
need for that.
-bhakti

David Black wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is my first post, so be gentle... :)
> Does anyone know if there's a way to delete casts using lingo while a movie
> is running? The casts in qustion aren't actually in use, so they're not in
> RAM, but I want to delete them from the hard drive.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks!
>
> Dib.

R. Bhakti Klein
Educational Software R & D
http://www.DLWorkshop.net
Baritone, unaffiliated but open to suggestions...
"On Earth, you can only do little things;
but you can do them with a lot of Love."
                              -- Mother Theresa