Hi all,
  Can't find END key ASCII listed in my ASCII appendix of Dir 8.5 manual, so
wondering if it is possible for Lingo to emulate a key press of the END key
in a field sprite?  I am referring to the END key in the group of 6 keys to
the right of the main keyboard itself. The 6 are: (top row) Insert, Home,
Page Up; (bottom row:) Delete, End, and Page Down.  AFter scanning the Lingo
dictionary, I can't find any keyword that fits the bill, so maybe there is a
workaround. What I'm after is something like this:

SendThisKey(END) to field "MyNotes"

Thanks to all!

John Hart, Editor
123FYI - The Best of the Web