I've gone through the HTML Xtra documentation and I think that its a
wonderful solution for displaying html pages in Director...except, it
doesn't support images.

Does anyone know of a cross platform solution to displaying images and text
together in one sprite? And ofcourse, the sprite should be scrollable. Am I
asking too much? Al, does updateStage have something in its magic box? Tab?
Anyone....?

Oh, BTW, we DID check out the PDF xtra and found that it falls short on
certain counts on the Mac. Is there any other method of displaying
formatted content with images in Director?

Regards,
Pranav
Samuel Colt - the inventor of the point and click interface.

<snip>
You will find the Xtra here:
http://www.mcmm.com/english/pages/homeex.html
Hope it helps.
> Anybody know, where I can find "HTML Xtra extension"
<snip>