hi list sorry for my subject but I'm really disperate....

I must make a hilite  effect on a text cast member (that is no editable so
selstart  command is not useful) like hilite command for field cast
member.......
it could work like this

property pMyMember
on mousewithin me

   if the mouseline <> -1 then
     hilite line the mouseline of field pMyMember
     cursor 280
   end if
end

on mouseleave me
   hilite line 10000 of field pMyMember
   cursor -1
end

on getPropertyDescriptionList
   description = [:]

   addProp description,#pMyMember, [#default:1, #format:#string,
#comment:"Nome testo da utilizzare:"]
   return description
end

Plz help me