From: nik crosina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: July 11, 2001 6:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> v12 + pdf xtra

hi list,
i am working on cd-rom that uses the pdf xtra (from inm) to display a sereis
of pdfs. the client now wants to be able to perform a full search across all
pdfs involved. i found out that this apparently possible by using the v12
xtra in addition to the pdf xtra (from the same company).
does anyone have any xperience with this combination? or can anyone help
with an alternative solution (the pdf xtra is quite slow...)
many thanks,
nik crosina