> i encountered some problem launching the projector file. Wondering
can
> someone please advise?
>
> it say" textasset.x32, fontxtra.x32, fontasset.x32,
> flashasset.x32 are all
> missing while trying to create a projector file."
>
> unable to load movies playlist.Does the .INI file exist? it
> must contain a
> section [movies] with an entry movie01 = pathname.dir"

sounds to me like you have built this big honking projector & not
included all the Xtras that are required. go to the MM site & search
on Xtras in the Director section. read the stuff on how to put
together a projector & put the required Xtras in an Xtras folder.

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com