I would do it in the following way.

The foreground, the static part of the image, uses a mask ink and you set
the mask in such a way that one can see throug the center of the
foreground; this means that there will be a hole in the center of the
foreground art.

Place the sprite with the background art behind the masked foreground and
move the background by issuing repeted

sprite(pBackgroundSpriteNumber).locH=sprite(pBackgroundSpriteNumber).locH - 1

to move the sprite left.

Enrique

>please check this website and tell me how can i make
>this tpye of effect in director like moving sprite and

-------------
Sr. Enrique
Libros, Multimedia y Software en Castellano

Visite nuestra tienda online:
     http://www.SrEnrique.co.il
Dirección electrónica
     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]