Hi List,

This sounds a bit strange, but I can't work out a
what is happening here:

I have attached a behaviour that contains a mouseEnter,
mouseLeave and mouseDown handler each to a series of button images and the only
handler that seems to work out of the
three is the mousedown handler. this happens only on the pc
and i am using Director 8.5 with the mpegXtra, V12 and pdfXtra (none of these are in
use / processing at the time these buttons are used, they have only been initialised.)

please let me know wether you have / had similar experiences.

Many thanks,
Nik Crosina